Anyone who reads agony columns or who has a flair for diary writing, should apply to keep this column updated - Unsurprisingly, not a single response to this. Thanks everybody.
We do still have a few interesting items coming up, and of course a couple of items that need to be dissected from the recent past:
- Match Report on our great London Triumph? Hit the button.
- Tuesday night boxing training could be organised in the Marriott Gym. Any takers? Peter Roos will be taking it, if appropriate. All very healthy stuff.
- Information on Kingston Pubs here!Anyone who would like to comment on the amazing UK nightlife should go back to the home page and make their opinions known, by e-mail or guestbook.
- Up to the minute details on our Kingston hotel here. See above.!
- Result of CLG's urine sample. As we all knew, negative. Glug Glug, Pam Pam.
- Trip to London, Fri. 27th November, Game on Sat. 28th, cheap shots at Tom, Sun. 29th. Tour Report may be read here!!
- Game on Sat. 21st vs Kecksemet - was called off owing to frost (and lack of interest). This is still true.
- Annual Ball at the Marriott, Dec 12th. Eagle, M. le President, or Mike Carroll But don't be surprised if they have all gone. No room left as at Dec 2. But maybe we get some cancellations.
- Serious flat warming party at Stephane's (when he gets round to inviting us). His latest invitation e-mail (dated 2 December 1998) failed to give a date!
- Simon Grimsell's Wedding, er he's still being a bit quite on this one. Anyone got Kate's e-mail address?
- Visit to the condom shop with Sleaze - Still necessary as he claims to be remarkably restrained. "Pour encourager les autres."
Players past and present
A good links site
Fixtures and results